Please find our current Future Fibres vacancies below. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team get in touch now.
Location : Marina de Valencia, Base 3, 46024, Valencia, Spain
Reporting to : R&D Manager
Reporting to : Valencia, Spain
Working Relationships :
External: Suppliers, other group companies
Internal: R&D, Production, Design, Service and Administration
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required for this position:
- Secondary education minimum, degree a plus
- Experience with advanced composites & related manufacturing processes.
- Engineering skills.
- English & Spanish.
- Execute assigned workshop tasks for project deliverables.
- Construct prototype products and/or detailed test methods from concepts.
- Organize, coordinate, and execute testing of prototypes/materials with minimal engineering guidance.
- Develop new test methods and/or revise existing test methods.
- Coordinate procurements and qualification of new products.
- Development support:
- Innovative product & process development.
- Existing product improvement.
- Manufacturing process design and development.
- Previous experience with composites materials
- Proactive, self-starter.
- Workshop and hands-on background.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of the in-house proprietary products and manufacturing processes.
- Sharp, action orientated, organized and efficient at work.
- Machining knowledge a plus.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
We invite you to learn more about Future Fibres by visiting our website at www.futurefibres.com and following us on our social media channels.