Please find our current Future Fibres vacancies below. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team get in touch now.
Date: 30 May 2018
Location : Marina de Valencia, Base 3, 46024, Valencia, Spain
Future Fibres has a fantastic opportunity within its Composite Solution Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for composite design and production methods as well as business development & project management. Reporting to the R&D team manager, you will be part of a successful and dynamic team facing challenges in different sectors and applications of composites.
- Composite Design & Production method:
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using and developing analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Test plans, create and design various test configurations. Tests should validate and verify the performance of our system or components in comparison to the desired standard or specification. Lead and execute testing when and where necessary. Collation of testing information and data with appropriate with analysis and conclusions drawn. The creation and provision of test reports for both internal and external use.
- Specification and development of high quality composite design and laminate in line with client requirements.
- Implementation of production methods on plies, developed shapes and flattening. Special attention must be placed on production efficiency.
- Definition of layups and ply patterns, production support and implementation.
- Business Development & Project Management:
- Identify technical insights, new customers and markets.
- Develop commercial case.
- Deliver projects on-time, in full, to budget.
- Support the Business Development Team, Technicians and Interns on projects.
- Provide technical support to both the quotation and costing process as needed.
- Support Sales & Marketing activity at shows.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Solidworks or Catia for composite component and assembly design.
- Familiarity and knowledge of different composite production techniques.
- Show Finite Element Analysis experience.
- Demonstrates good initiative, team player skills and technical support to other business functions.
- Part cost estimation and experience of supplier negotiations/interactions.
- Availability for travel with a proactive approach to planning as needed.
- Strong project management skills – deliverable and milestone focus.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4yr engineering degree or higher.
- Knowledge of composite products, design and manufacturing processes. Knowledge of 3D modelling, 2D drafting, ply contours for composite structure, composite tooling design.
- Experience in composite part cost estimation and composite project management.
- English verbal and written communication skills. Spanish skills would be a plus.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
We invite you to learn more about Future Fibres by visiting our website at www.futurefibres.com and following us on our social media channels.