Aeronautic and Aerospace
Composites have evolved into a major role in all types of aerospace applications where strength, weight and reliability are critical.
The ability to design and engineer custom cable and component solutions opens up a myriad of opportunities for this challenging industry.
- Carbon rods to aid in the deployment of telecommunication satellites
- Composite safety tethers
- Locking strops to hold helicopter blades to the motor
- Structural carbon rigging in plane wings
Benefits of High Performance Cable
- Light weight
- Customisable cable specification
- Increased strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Ease of handling
- Wide range of end terminations